Yesterday, i made the switch to Meteor..
I also have to say i convinced 7 other people to switch from o2 I understand meteor have about 20% market share of the mobile networks. Don’t be surprised to see that figure rise to 30% soon.
Advantages over o2?
- 300 webtexts (o2 give you 250)
- FREE to call a best friend FOR LIFE
- FREE meteor -meteor texts FOR LIFE
- FREE to receive a call in the UK
- Cheaper romaing rates when in the UK.
- Cheaper texts than o2 (9c compared to 11 or 13c)
- Cheaper calls overall… flat rates of 20c/25c to anywhere/anytime..
They’re some of the reasons i switched. o2, if you’re listening, the only way you’ll win us back is by beating meteor, not by matching them.
I have to shame o2 here and they’re sneaky tactics… they tried to keep me on o2 by giving me a 20c anytime tariff.. it’s not available to the general public, basically they only give you it in a last ditch attempt to keep your custom.
No thanks o2, by doing that you just gave me another reason to switch – sneakyness/greedyness. 🙄